Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Holiday highlight

In the Holidays me and my brother went to coromandel with our family it took as six hours  to get their and when we have arrived to the cramandil campsite me and my cousins went to go and play on the swing on the tree and we stand on to the branch was tied to  a string and tied to the tree then we swing of it then we boomed into the water.


That time when we were at coromandel was a cool holiday because we saw a shark.

It was fun and awesome   but the best thing is going with my family.

Screenshot 2015-02-05 at 10.12.47 AM.png

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a really nice holiday Billy. Did you read this before you posted it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billy,
    that sounds like a great place to go to. I wish I was at that wonderful place but it sounds so amazing to go to the Coromandel. It really sounds that you had a amazing holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.