Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

million dollars

Toy World I will  free and by heps of toy for the kid in the world. JB Hi F . all of the games and a goat cart.
foot locker. I will by all the store because i like Nike's addis.
food court I would like to buy by the hole shop for one day so i could shop by my slave all day.
If I had a million dollars I would by a lion to guard my house and my family and I would buy food for my family and when someone in my family needs money I will give it to him.

I would get a pool with no water I would put all my money and swim in it and I would be free and when I see someone with their hat on the ground and when homeless people playing the guitar I would put 40.00 dollars.


If I was so famous and I went to the mall I would pay all the shop owners to shop by myself so I don't have to give people my autograph I would say i’m free yes for the first time I can say i’m free.

Image result for foot locker

1 comment:

  1. Hey Billy I like your picture. You can get any shoes you want over their.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.